DEWALT 20V MAX XR Impact Driver
The DCF887B DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/4-inch 3-Speed Impact Driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in dark spaces.
DEWALT 20V MAX XR Impact Driver, Brushless, 3-Speed, 1/4-Inch, Tool Only (DCF887B)
The DEWALT 20V Impact Driver takes on tough jobs with ease. With a high-performance motor and all-metal drive, it produces up to 1,500 inch-pounds of torque and is known as the most durable cordless impact driver in its class. The included belt hook puts the tool within reach to meet your most demanding jobs.
It also delivers high-torque power in a lightweight, compact size. The high-performance motor delivers up to 3400 RPM, allowing you to drive the widest range of fasteners with ease. Plus, the DEWALT DCF887B brushless motor delivers more than 50% runtime over its unlimited life. So you can almost get the job done. Plus, two LED work lights illuminate the work surface.
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Li-Ion batteries of DEWALT impact driver deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- The cordless impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- Very powerful, it strikes holes through concrete or steel effortlessly.
- It is Lightweight
- 2-speed switch for handy adjustment
- It has a Safety button on/off for minimizing injuries.
- It has three different driving modes, including locking mode at any angle.
- No battery level indicator
There are no reviews yet.