DEWALT 20V Max XR Impact Wrench Kit
The DEWALT DCF899M1 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2-inch Impact Wrench with Dentent Pin Anvil (4.0 Ah) features up to 700 ftpounds of MAX Torque and 1200 ftpounds of MAX breakaway torque.
DEWALT 20V Max XR Impact Wrench Kit, Brushless, High Torque, Detent Pin Anvil, 1/2-Inch, Cordless (DCF899M1)
The DeWalt 20v Max XR is the best DeWalt impact wrench available. This tool makes it easy to remove everything from lug nuts and suspension bolts to axle nuts and everything in between. The battery lasts longer and is the best tool for removing fasteners. Designed for smaller tasks, this small tool fits into tight spaces where other drivers can’t. A 13/16-inch impact socket is used to remove the lug nuts on the F-250 Super Duty pickup. This adapter is not ideal when using an impact wrench, as the connection loses a lot of torque.
However, this XR 12V Max will remove the lug nuts. You’ll love the easy-to-access speed/mode selector at the top of the tool. You can always easily view and change the current settings. The first setting is “Precision Wrench” which prevents over-tightening and provides speed when loosening a nut or bolt, so it won’t be skipped. Lawn mower repair, automotive exhaust systems and machinery repair are ideal applications for impact wrenches.
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench has a compact design of 8-13/16-inch length and weighs only 6.0 lbs
- Multi-speed control of the battery-powered impact wrench is made for a variety of applications (0-400/ 1,200/ 1,900 RPM)
- Heavy Duty 1/2-inch Anvil with detent pin
- LED light with 20 second delay for increased visibility
- It is easy to use and powerful
- The battery lasts a long time before it needs to be re-charged.
- Comfortable grip
- More durable than other impact wrenches.
- It is a little heavy for some people.
Be the first to review “DEWALT 20V Max XR Impact Wrench Kit”
There are no reviews yet.