Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Dyson V8 animal offers cord-free hassle-free cleaning for up to 40 minutes. Powered by the Dyson V8 motor, this machine has the most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum.
Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Iron
While Dyson continues to introduce new technology to improve its devices, the Dyson v8 Animal is still a popular choice. It’s our top choice because it combines powerful suction with a more affordable price tag (compared to other Dyson models). It’s also very easy to assemble as well as take apart and store in a closet or laundry room. Mutlow says, “A good vacuum should do four things well: suck the dust off the floor, lock it in, and expel clean air. Also make sure it doesn’t lose suction.” This vacuum checks all those boxes.
This model’s motorized cleaning head and brush bar suck up dirt, dander, hair and other debris from carpets and carpet fibers to give you a deep clean. It pairs stiff nylon bristles with up to 115AW of suction to deep clean even shag carpets or rugs. While the Dyson Omni-glide is our choice for hardwood floors, the v8 Animal also performs well on hard surfaces, making it a great choice for anyone with multiple floor types in their home.
As a cordless stick vacuum, this one is also easy to use, making it ideal for routine maintenance or a quick clean before company arrives. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that provides 40 minutes of run time in standard mode. Note that the maximum mode provides more power, but reduces battery life to less than 10 minutes. (Keep it for spot cleaning, especially dirty areas.) Like many Dyson cordless vacuum models, we don’t like that you have to hold down the trigger for the entire time you’re vacuuming. This not-super-intuitive feature leads us to believe it’s not a good choice for larger houses.
In typical Dyson fashion, the vacuum is amazingly designed with a wall mount so you can hang it up when not in use. We’re sure you’ll enjoy using this Dyson vacuum every day.
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head; Up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets; Whole machine filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe; Up to 25 minutes of working time with motorized floor tool attached
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- 150 percent more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum
- Hygienic bin emptying : No need to touch the dirt; Bin volume 0.14 gallons
- Lightweight design
- Comes with a wall mount
- Good for carpeted and hard floors
- Short battery life on max mode
- Must hold trigger down while cleaning
Be the first to review “Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner”
There are no reviews yet.