The Body Vision IT9550 has an adjustable lumbar pad and headrest cushion so you can reposition either to work for you and your body. The IT9550 handles up to 250 lbs of user weight and heights ranging from 5’1” up to 6’6”.
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table for Back Pain, FDA-Registered
Put the Teeter EP-560 at the end of our list. If you are looking for quality at an affordable price, then this inversion table is a great choice. Like the top three inversion tables on this list, the EP-560 is FDA registered and UL safety certified. If you want a cheaper alternative to Teeter’s top three tables, we recommend checking out this inversion table. This one can be purchased on Amazon.
We like that the bed provides some flex to move with you as you invert and extend. The handles also help provide balance and stretch support when you need it. Adjustable lumbar support and acupressure nodes allow you to remove them and place them where you need to relieve tension. The design also folds up and can hold up to 300 pounds, just like Teeter’s flip-top.
The padded cups around the ankles provide comfort and stability when inverted on the Teeter EP-560. However, you must bend over to reach the adjustment knobs to tighten and loosen the ankle support.
- 100% Foam
- FDA REGISTERED 510(k) DEVICE: Teeter is the ONLY FDA registered inversion table. Indicated for back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle spasm, and more (see below)
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes (8) in varied heights for trigger-point release and focused relief. Lumbar Bridge with adjustable arch for added traction and support
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification; 5-year Full ; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb. , 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity
- An affordable FDA registered and UL certified Teeter inversion table.
- The spring-loaded ankle lock is secure and provides comfort when inverting
- The adjustable lumbar support and acupressure nodes allow you to target specific areas of tension.
- The frame and bed is precision balanced for a smooth experience when inverted.
- It is a bit heavy, making it more difficult to transport.
- You have to bend forward to adjust the ankle supports.