Teeter FitSpine X1
The Teeter FitSpine X1 is the base model that Teeter offers, but it is in no way basic. Teeter is a big name in the inversion table world. They have been in the game for almost 40 years, with a singular focus on inversion tables and the relief of back pain.
Teeter FitSpine X1 Inversion Table, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered
Our third ranked inversion table is the Teeter FitSpine X1. The X1 is Teeter’s entry level inversion table. It’s cheaper because it lacks some of the above features of the LX9 and X3 models. But at this price point, you still get your money’s worth.
The X1 uses a pin system to secure your ankle in a super comfortable ankle cuff. It comes with acupressure nodes, a lumbar bridge and one of the best beds on the flip-top.
The FlexTech 8-Pt floating suspension system gives you more flexibility when you are upside down without compromising decompression. It also has space and clearance through the bed to attach the 8 included shiatsu nodes. With so much space, it gives you complete control over the position of the acupressure nodes.
- X PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT App; Free Teeter Move App; 40+ Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in- 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
- Comes standard with EZ-Reach Ankle System
- FDA approved 510(k) medical device
- Thick heat-treated 11-gauge steel
- Extended 5-year warranty
- Risk free 30 day trial
- FlexTech 8-point suspension bed is one of the most comfortable available.
- Doesn’t come with a pre marked angle tether
- Lacks the EZ-Reach Ankle system
There are no reviews yet.