Teeter FitSpine X3
The Teeter FitSpine X3 is an amazing piece of engineering. It has the same great pain-relieving features as the FitSpine X1 and on top of that you get the EZ-Reach ankle support system, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, EZ-Angle tether, and StretchMax handles.
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table, Deluxe Easy-to-Reach Ankle Lock, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered
The FitSpine X3 is Teeter’s middle tier inversion table. Don’t get me wrong, even the most basic seesaw models are better than the top inversion tables from other brands. So you’re still getting top of the line equipment.
The FitSpine X3 features a comfortable dedicated suspension bed, EZ-Stretch traction handle, deluxe EZ-Reach ankle system, EZ-Angle tether and oversized Stretch Max handle. All of these features make the X3 more comfortable and more effective in helping you find pain relief. Provides better angles and better stretching options on top of the already beneficial inversion therapy.
The X3’s ankle support system, like the LX9, is one of the safest and most comfortable systems we’ve ever used. It’s very adjustable, especially because of the addition of the swivel foot pad that allows for unique height adjustments.
With the X3, you still get a product that has passed the extensive UL tests that led to it passing and receiving safety approvals. It has also received FDA approval, classifying it as a safe and effective 510(k) medical device. No other brand on the market can say the same.
Teeter also has 0% interest financing options and many payment options, including HSA and FSA payment options.
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle for easy-reach ankle lock. Traction Handles and elongated Stretch Max Handles add decompression options and assistance.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for optional trigger-point relief. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame add decompression and stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do-rotation responds to simple arm movements that shift body weight, so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: Safety Certified by UL; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT app; Free TeeterMove app with guided inversion sessions; Rated to 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in – 6 ft 6 in.
- FDA REGISTERED: The ONLY inversion tables for back pain registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Teeter inversion tables are indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
- Comes standard with EZ-Reach Ankle System
- Includes EZ-Angle Tether
- FDA cleared as a 510(k) medical device
- 11-gauge steel heat-treated steel frame
- 5-year warranty
- A month try-before-you-buy trial
- FlexTech 8-point suspension bed is one of the most comfortable available.
- The amazing construction of this inversion table makes it a tad heavy.
- Because it doesn’t have a base like the LX9, you will need to lean the table next to a wall when you store it (although it does have a smaller footprint when folded vs the LX9)
There are no reviews yet.