Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 induction heating rice cooker has a capacity of 5.5 cups of uncooked rice, yielding 10 cups of cooked rice.
Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker and Warmer, 5.5 Cup, Stainless Brown, Made in Japan
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker is part of Zojirushi’s high-end rice cooker series and is arguably the smartest rice cooker on the market today. Touted as one of the best Zojirushi rice cookers, it is equipped with artificial intelligence and fuzzy logic technology that helps ensure that perfect rice is inevitably made after each cycle. This technology masters how you cook rice and automatically adjusts its settings to produce the rice you love every time. It learns your preferences from the buttons you press on the control panel and the settings you choose and remembers it so you don’t have to set them manually later.
It’s also perfect for beginner cooking because AI technology allows the induction heating rice cooker to automatically choose from three pressure levels based on the type of rice menu you select – sushi (cook at 212°F), white rice (cook at 219°F), or brown rice (cook at 221°F). So even if you don’t know what pressure cooking level you need to make different types of rice, this induction heated rice cooker will meet your needs.
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Rice Cooker has a capacity of 5.5 cups of raw rice and can cook up to 10 cups of rice. It has multiple menu settings including unique fresh cooking, white rice, sushi rice, sweet, porridge, steam reduction, caramel, no-rinse, quick cooking, and two healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice. With these multiple options for rice blends, you can make almost any rice you want, whether it’s jasmine rice or Indian spiced rice.
The Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Sensor Heating System Rice Cooker also comes with a delay timer that you can set hours before you really want the rice to start cooking, as well as an automatic and extended keep warm function that keeps the rice warm even after hours at the end of the cooking cycle.
The inner pot of the Zojirushi NP-NVC10 is no ordinary pot. This induction-heated pan is a platinum-infused non-stick pan that alkalizes water and breaks down the proteins on the surface of the rice grains for better penetration. The result is sweeter, better-tasting rice.
Not to mention that this coating makes it easier to clean and protects the interior cooking pot from scratches. As a result, you can enjoy the Elephant & Seal NP-NVC10 Sensor Heating System Rice Cooker for longer. The inner lid and pot (with accessories such as measuring cups) are very easy to clean, removable and made of high-grade stainless steel. The interior is designed to be flat and easy to wipe down.
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Dimensions (W x D x H):10-1/8 x 15-3/8 x 8-5/8 inches.Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Electrical Rating: 120 volts / 1,240 watts
- Wide range of rice menu selections
- Healthy cooking options
- Non-stick coating in the inner cooking pan
- Stainless steel material
- Has Zojirushi induction technology
- Best for experts and professionals
- A lot of buttons
- Difficult to understand without reading the user manual
- One of the most expensive rice cookers in the market
Be the first to review “Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Cooker”
There are no reviews yet.